In New Zealand, come summer ...we go to the beach. That's a true statement. A mass exodus from the major cities, everyone goes off to the coast. Well, with a coast like this one you'd be crazy not to. Many many miles of pristine beaches, inlets, waterfalls and places to discover or explore.
Beaches, BBQ's. Boats. Baches. The four B's. What comes after B? Right. C and that's where we come in. Coconut water. If you can think of a more versatile drink designed for the beach we'll eat our hats. Don't know much about coconut water? Check out our FAQ's
If you're looking to cover multiple bases here's six reasons why coconut water is the natural choice.
- Rehydration. Simple but true...it's hot out there. Keep hydrated.
- Kids. They need rehydration too and there's no added sugar in coconut water which is an added bonus.
- Boats. Yes, for sure put a bunch of cans on ice in the cooler before you head out for the day. Get cans here. We deliver every week day. Everywhere in New Zealand so we'll find you as long as you have an address.
- Smoothies. In the bach, getting your morning going? Pop a can in the blender.
- Cocotails. No that's not a typo, it's a word we coined. Coconut water cocktails/coolers.
- Mocktails. Same as above but phonetically different and without booze. Obviously
How's that for versatile? And what's more, it's healthy. No added sugar. No preservatives and naturally endowed with minerals/electrolytes.
Make sure you're entered to win our 12 month or 6 Month subscription of CoAqua. A case delivered to your door monthly. Prize will be drawn Dec 31st 2016. There's also hundreds of instant win discount vouchers up for grabs.